Friday, November 14, 2008

Finally, a new RAM T.T


After suffering a few years of working with a non-popular-branded laptop with poor Intel Celeron M processor plus a pathetic 256mb RAM with a partly of it is shared as graphic card which make me left only 192mb RAM, finally I can feel the suffer finally came to an end when I finally bought a new extension 1g RAM! Maybe people will say, "what so big deal about RAM? RAM cheap only wad..wan buy 2 gig also no problem la". Oh well..that only applies if u using a DDR2 RAM. My freaking laptop use DDR1 RAM, which really can cost me a big bomb. This precious chip of 1g RAM already cost me RM170 -.- which create a big hole in my pocket now. What more heart pain is the price is almost equivalent to 3 gig DDR2 laptop RAM, or maybe 4? -.-

But never mind.. I feel it worth my money because now I no longer suffer from the bad damn lag of my small RAM before and no more blue screen after few tabs of internet explorer together with wmp (which I used to had before).

Finally, I can enjoy my smooth working with my laptop. ^.^

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top