Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bored..


Hello! (^_^)
It has been awhile since I update smth in my blog, especially regarding my life.
Well..since Im not so happy with my life right now..so Im not likely to share it much with people here. Haha.

currently thinking what I should do for tomorrow, since its my offday ^^
hmm..1st thing I want to do is rang the post office. Because they have kept my parcels for weeks!! God.. Im suffering waiting here and whenever I called them they keep saying they will send it to my house but after 2 weeks, still nothing. Maybe I should let my dad to rang them up, since my dad is very PRO in complaining while Im a bit a soft type of person?? LOL

after that, should I go out? feel like goin out but going out means my cash will out from my wallet as well. ouch. Ah..I guess I will go out awhile. And anyway I got some cool coupons from Big Apple and 1 of them is get SIX donuts for free when you buy 1 dozen of donut!! weeee~~
it will expire at the end of the month so I must hurry use it!!\ (>.<)/

but..if I dun go out, maybe I will just spend my offday at home doin wadever home stuff. (+_+)

ok i think thats all for now. Thanks for reading my craps.

ciao~

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top