Thursday, December 24, 2009

What should I do?


After I lost my battle, now I need to rise back. But I dunno where should I start? My main concern now is money, so yeah.. I need a job first before I can get into next intake. I wish my dad could help me but now he's busying trying to place my bro and my sis into a good school, and leaving me in the dark. The darkness that actually was started by him, because he the one who responsible in directing what thing should i take so i can be a doctor (which will never happen) but end up I became a failure product which only hold a microbiology diploma. I know he just want for the best, and it is my fault also for not trying to the max. I wonder what will happen if I just proceed with the things that I like few years ago. Instead of become a science student, I actually love something that relates with in-decor designing, indoor designing or whatever it is because I just love to see those pretty indoor decoration or pretty things. Oh well..everyone does but I do believe that I have some sort of talent in judging what thing is pretty, stylish etc and wad is not. Yeah you can laugh at me.. But being told by friends or others about my good taste or choice in various stuff isnt a first or second time, but indeed is many many times. And whenever I go to any place with some nice decor style i will keep saying my opinion, like what colors should they put or what type of furniture wadsoever, cos I just love it and it somehow make me a little bit spirited. But despite of that I still have a messy room -.- Oh..but there is still a reason why it is messy. First, Im sharing room with my sis, second, this room is too small for 2 young girls like us, and third all the furniture werent choosen by ME, so I got no heart to decor it plus with those overload stuff bursting everywhere. Yeah..I just dont like to work with somthing that I dont like!

Ok, I went far from the topic already. So what should I do now? Find a job, grab some money, see if I manage to get into the next intake, or if i failed, I'll just continue to work gaining experience with my small diploma, hoping with it I can still be a someone like Lim Goh Tong. Is that possible?

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top