Friday, July 16, 2010

Free sample from Hada Labo!


As I rushed to my mail box yesterday, hopping there is my lip balms from MyLipstuff Spree waiting for me, I was disappointed to see there was no post express envelope inside..

But wait! There was a letter for me and it came from Mentholathum. And I knew what its going to be inside, and I was right. :D

Tada..!

Its my Super Hyaluronic Acid (SHA) Moisturizing Lotion sample, and they even slipped in a sachet of SHA Moisturizing Cream sample.

Sold 1 bottle every 4 second in Japan. Can you believe that??

This is actually a new product from SHA range. Its actually the moisturizing milk in cream version.

The SHA Lotion sample comes in a mini bottle. It just so cute as it looks like a mini version of the full size. Im gonna keep this for sure after I finished it up.


Oh, and they even provide a booklet describing all their SHA range inside. Quite useful for those who want to know about their product.

And now Im thinking of getting this SHA Moist Mist.
It act to keep your face moisturized whenever you sprit it, and the good thing is it can be used over make up on the go, anytime we need some extra moist on our face.

But before that Im gonna try the sample first before I decide to splurge on this product.

Oh! And if anybody interested in getting the sample, you can try go to Hada Labo link and register. I guess the giveaway for free sample is still open.

How I wish if there is more website are giving sample like this >_<

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top