Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Germany vs Spain. Who will win?


I dont really watch football. But then I do watch World Cup. Haha. So tonight match, Germany vs Spain. Honestly I never see how Spain play before and I've seen how Germany team play several times already. Since all the team that I supported already balik kampung (Japan, South Korea, what else..Ghana? lol) I guess I'll go with Germany for tonight.

But wait!!

Paul said its Spain who will win tonight!

See..!

Hi, my name is Paul. Im a physcic octopus who can predict who's the winner.

Oh Paul, you make majority of Germany fan hating you right now. Some of them might thinking of turning you into barbeque octopus as a snack for tonight.

But still, I dont understand why people believe in Paul and he's like a celebrity now, lol. Seriously, he just an octopus =.= Just release him to the damn sea people.

Anyway, Im still think that Germany going to win tonight. Will Paul be able to keep his 100% accurate record for WC tonight? We will see..


Edit: So.. seems that, Paul was right, once again. =_=''



0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top