Saturday, November 1, 2008

A new blog~!


At last, I start my new blog. Actually I had one before on fs acc but seems like it is already dead as I not update it for quite a long time.

SEIKATSU means "world" or "life" in Japanese. Why I choose japanese word?
Becos I simply like it.hahaha. So basically I will post anything related to my life, or just about anything that I like, as this is my territory =x. Maybe my blog will not be viewed as much as other people's blog, but I will try to update it all the time, even there is no viewer =p.

And, yeah..Im not that good in english, so some grammar mistake may scatterrd all over my blog. Haha. But I hope it is still readable and understandable >,<

Okay, its already late, and I already sleepy so I shall make my move now.
Will write more next time.

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top