Sunday, November 2, 2008

Final task accomplished.


Yay~ my industrial report finally done!! Sooo happy ^_^
Why? because it is the very last assignment for my diploma course, which means my diploma finally come to the end >.<. It tooks me for almost 3 weeks to compile all the things that I've learned in practial for 3 months, in one report. And yeah..its kinda thick for me..around 200 pages o.O. Thickest report which I've done so far. haha. Here is a picture of my report:
So now, there are two things that I need to wait: results and graduation day^^
And I hope I'll manage to further my study to degree program, which is posibily next year. Really looking forward for it. While waiting for all those, i guess it is time for me to ENJOY!!!
Haha, happy holiday to me^_^

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top