Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I love Big Apple Donut & Coffee ^_^


I bet most people know about this donut caffee. It is famous for its wide range of donut flavour and all are freshly made. The donuts are very fluffy and not too sweet or oily for my taste.

I can say its a must try for all donut lovers. I infact like this more than Dunkin Donuts. I heard there is another donut caffee called J.CO Donut & Coffee, which is very similar to Big Apple, but I havent try it yet.

The donut can be bought for any quantity like for 1 or 2 etc or a box of half dozen (6 pcs) or a box of a dozen (12pcs) for cheaper price. I always bought the box set as I share among families, haha. Among my favourite flavours are Say Cheese, Pink Panther(strawberry), Dancing Queen (Strawberry), Chocoholic, Duren Duren (its durian actually), Green teaser ( green tea)...hmm..or shud i say i love all of the flavours available. haha.. BuI can say "Say Cheese" is the 1 i like the most, bcos I juz love cheese. haha.

from L: Say cheese, Go nutz, Mango Tango, Callifornian Almond, Choreo, Chocoholic

From (L): Say Cheese x 2, Choreo, Chocoholic, Iceberg, 101 Dalmations (lol)
This was recently. From (L): Duren Duren , Say Cheese, Chocochino, Dancing Queen, 4got the name=x, Monnraker, Say cheese (again), Green Teaser, Kiwi Blitz, 4got the name also =(, Say Cheese (ya..again) and another Green Teaser. And thanks to the Komuter delayes, makes my poor Duren Duren fillings came out from its shells =.=. Hmm, and I have noticed the ammount of cheese topping seems decreasing?

Anyway, aren't my pictures looks tempting? =p..

So which you think is your favourite flavour?

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top