Tuesday, January 13, 2009

7-eleven


Last Sunday, I started my very 1st real working day (lol) as a...... Store Ascociate at 7-eleven -.- (part timer only >.<) At 1st I thot the job is kinda easy and more to cashier part..but actually, it is a very tiring and hmm, I can say a boring job. Within the 8 hours on my 1st working day, I remember I held a floor mop for AT LEAST FOUR times mopping all over the floor in the shop. Beside that I need to wipe the window or glass wall or wadever it is (dunno how to call in english) =.= , restocking items whenever see any empty spaces on the display rack and of course as a cashier. Restoking cans and drinks sometimes a bit troublesome when there is not enaugh spaces to stock up till some item need to be shifted to other part or the store (which sometimes when necessary require us to camp behind the fridge quite for awhile and sometimes sitting on the floor arrange the thing). The hardest part is, during the working hours, we not allowed to sit, oh well..there is no chair seen in the shop as well. When I came back home I can feel my legs like cramping bcos of standing too long, and enter the second day, it is very pain till I cant walk like usual zzz. Maybe this lazy body need times to get used to all these stuff I guess.

But wadever it is, I wont working in this store for long time, I swear!

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top