Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Papa


Today 6/1/09 is my dad birthday. This year he turns 62 years old.

Hmm..since all people in the house busy wif work and school, we just celebrate buy having a dinner outside at mamak restaurant >.< My mum plan to buy somthing for my dad birthday present (but still not buy). I wonder wad thing she going to give... haha

Anyway I wish my dad stay good in health and happy always this year. Even you always nag me and ur most common conversation topic in the house is about electric bill =.=,
I still love you =D

Happy Birthday!!

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top