Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year 2009


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!

Here it comes again a very new year, perhaps with new hopes and new resolutions.
Well.. just like all other peoples do, I hope this year will be a better year for me in study, in financial, in health, in relationship =x and in everything =D.

Ahh..the only thing which is didn sound very nice in every new year is..we will get 1 year old older >.< Oh well..I guess until my birthday in October, I'll just say I am 21 years old =p

Happy New Year everyone ^^

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top