Friday, December 26, 2008

In Memory of My Auntie


Yesterday 25th December 2008, one of my auntie (I always called her as Mak De) has passed away at around 11pm in my mum's kampung at Tangkak, Johor. She had been suffered of...i believed is Alzheimer for pass few years back. She is around 72 years old.

1st thing I remember which related to her, when I still a small kid, she came to the kampung house , and I was at there. That time if I not mistaken I was chewing a chewing- gum, and she took the chewed gum and turns it into a locket shape..haha. I also still remember I was asking her how does she tied her hair into a bun without using any hairban or anything..and I love how she doing it.

I still remember my 1st visit to her house (maybe not my 1st visit, as I was very small at that time so i dun really remember if I got visited her before). She lived with her husband and they had no children. The house was quite old and obsolete. She was happy with my family visits and treat us good even she was actually dont have anything much in her kitchen. I remember she served us with alphabetical shape of biscuits, and being a small kid at that time, I was actually love it.

Few years after that, her husband passed away. She left her old house (due to some reason which I dunno) stayed at rent house owned by my her young sis. I've been told that she selling kuih during her stay at the house. I think she only stayed there for few months before she moved in to my mum family house (or kampung), living together with her other siblings. That was actually her last house during her lifetime.. Although there are many people living in the house..but I doubt if she lived happily there.

Everytime if my family back to the house during raya or holidays, I never missed to chat with her as well as my other aunties. I got remember she told me to study well and never forget her when I grown up. Few years after that when I was in form 2, somthing personal happened which make my family hardly to go back to the house as we are "prohibited".

One of my auntie (who used to stay with my family before the incident) always call me occasionally, and from her, I noe wads happening in the house during our absence. Few years later, she told me that Mak De behaviour has slowly changed and she always keep forgetting things and it keep worsen time by time to time. Sometimes get scolded by other people because of her symptoms of Alzheimer.

Last year, my family decided to visit the home during raya.. and I got chance to meet my aunties there, including Mak De. I asked her if she got remember me, and she said yes. She looks fine imo at that time. However not long after that, I've been told by my auntie that Mak De started to forget peoples around her and she even lost her way while trying to go back home at one day..

Again this year raya which is last October my family visit the house and this time, she no longer remember all of us. During that day, before we left the house, she said please pray for her and may it (things happened to her) not happened to us. She was like knowing what was happening to her.. That was the last time I met her.

Few days ago, my auntie called me and said that Mak De started to become weak and she even said that it looks like Mak De will "go" soon. And finally yesterday 25/12/08 my mum's uncle called my dad and told about her death. It is a sad news for us my family.

May Allah placed her among the pious. And to Mak De I will never forget you, just like what you told me..

Al-Fatihah.

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top