Saturday, December 20, 2008

Comic Fiesta 2008 @ Sunway Pyramid (20&21/12/08)


Yesterday, I went to Comic Fiesta 2008 at Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre. It was my 1st time went to the fiesta. All people will be charged RM15 for 1 day ticket. Visitors can choose 2 days ticket..well, worth if u wanna came again on the 2nd day. Most booths here are about japanese anime, I guess its a good place for anime lovers to find their goodies of their favourite anime here.
Im not a big fan of anime actually as I seldom watch them, but since my bro and sis very eager to go, so i just followed them..haha. They did spent quite some of money for those goodies.. and I did spent a bit for some items there. Here's the pic of wad I bought on the event; a pair of cake keychain, a nekomimi (cat's ear) and a bear keychain of Kuma-chan, from Ouran High School Host Club anime.


Although there is many booths there but I think thats not the main attraction of this fiesta. The main attraction which might pop up all visitors eyes over there are...COSPLAY!! The cosplayers are actually done by some visitors. Other visitors can see most of their favourite anime character "lively" because of the cosplayers. I've caught some picture of them and some of the cosplay are extremely unique and interesting.


Final Fantasy X-2

Swordman! I dunno wad anime is this.


S.A. anime. They cute, arent they?

Chobits!

Resident evil Nemesis

This big thing make most people screaming of excitement as he/she walked into the exhibition centre


*more picture of cosplay coming soon*

More pictures on the event.

Nice manga drawing in display

Hundreds of figurines

Might be longest comic drawing in the country.

This figurine kinda pretty.

Visistors watching anime from the wide screen

This Doraemon music box is damn cute!

*more picture will be uploaded soon*

Sorry for the bad quality picture, Im using hp camera. (My poor camera still not yet to be fixed)

All pictures are by me. Pls credit me and this blog incase anyone wan to use those picture in this blog.

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top