Monday, March 16, 2009

GREEN/Days & Rule/Sparkle


Finally got my copy of Ayumi Hamasaki GREEN/Days and Rule/Sparkle single few days ago. Bought them from cdJapan. I feel so happy but angry and sad as well. I'll tell you why I got mix feeling about this in my next post.

So here are some pictures of my beloved singles. They are just so beautiful ^^ And Im glad I got my desired poster version for Rule/Sparkle Single <3 Both Japan 1st presss cd+dvd version.

^^
1st press version of GREEN/Days came with a long slip case and B2 sized poster

1st press Rule/Sparkle came with cartoon art disc by Akira Toriyama and B3 sized poster

GREEN/Days poster. I dunno where to blame for my folded mark poster. (See the bent mark at the middle left side of the poster)

My Rule/Sparkle poster. Love it!

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top