Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Mum!


Ahh..I feel like I have too many things to write, but my times are too limited >.< till I have to delay for my mum's birthday post, lol.

So.. last 1st March was my mum's 55th birthday. My family celebrate my mum's birthday away from home...without me.... because I was working that day T.T
But nevermind, I still managed to wish my mum a Happy Birthday at 12am (^_^)

So mum, happy birthday to you =D and..yeah, I will still get you a birthday present even its a little bit late. (haiz,,I really have no time to go shopping for the pass 2 months..(T_T)

But, I will still get something nice for you..so no worries :P

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top