Monday, June 29, 2009

Goodbye 7 eleven


Yesterday, I finally quit my job at 7-e. Reason? Obviously is because Im going to further my study soon. To be honest, I actually feel more happy to quit, since I dont really fond into that job
..so yeah.. When I think again, I dunno how the hell I can hold on working till six months in such place (+_+)

Well.. in the six months period, not all the way are bad memories. I actually got some useful stuff while working there..aside from money of course. Firstly, I can feel that my self-confidence has gained a bit. People who used to know me, sure knew that I am a very passive and quiet person. Hardly to talk especially to strangers, seldom talk a lot . But the job needs me to comunicate a lot especially to customers, so somehow I learned how to deal and communicate with strangers by that. Well, still not perfect but better than before..hopefully.

And also, because of this job, I finally got new friends from my area where I live. I actually grew up in a small town named Kuala Kubu Bharu (some of you knew that) till I moved to Seri Kembangan after my SPM, leaving all my friends that I have throught my school days. After that, I study in UiTM and none of my classmates are from Seri Kembangan. So basically I dont have any friends when I back to my house. After I got the job at 7-e, I finally got friends..! after almost 4 years living in this place, lol. So..here they are, Nadhira, a girl who really love to laugh, I mean A LOT. Quite friendly, and also a type of person who is very straight forward, lol. Siah, she is older than me but looks younger than me (*_*) and sometimes I love to hear her talk because of her Sabahan accent, haha. Fairuz who same as my age. Well, she is nice but I seldom got same shift with her..so =x. Hajar, same age as well. She is a new staff so I dun get to know her much, but still friends (^_^). Pian, quite helpful, friendly, even sometimes quiet. and *whisper* I actually like his voice because it sounds quite manly (>.<) keep it as a secret ya~ hahaha. Fizul, well..we didnt talk much but sometimes when he talks to others, he can be quite funny actually. Qimi, new staff, I can say he is friendly. Talking about him will always reminds me of ciggarate, lol. And, ohya..he actually owe me somthing but I guess he forgot about it, so nvm about that. And also others who already quited or being transfered etc etc. I consider you all as my friend as well. haha.

I think thats all that I want to write. I hope I wont be back to work in 7-e again, hahaha. But whatever it is, it will become 1 of my chapter of my life story, since it actually was my very 1st experience as... a real worker.

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top