Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Backing off..


This month is such a sucky month. I got my 1st semester result and its really bad, so I decided to step off. At first I do feel very sad, yeah..loosing to frens, lost my chance to get loan, wasted my 1 semester time, but now I think it might be a good thing. Well its better lost it now when it still in early stage rather than fall down when you already climbing half route of ladder which will certainly cause more injure. Taking a physic major for your BSc when you are from a biology major course in diploma which was only having pre-calculus and basic statistic as its only calculation subject, is not easy, especially for people like me who not adoring the "magic" of calculations.

So yeah.. Maybe I lost the RM3k loan per 6 month, but maybe later I will earn more than RM3k per month. Maybe I look such a loser to my friend now, but who knows I still can win in the future. Maybe I lost 1 year of time due to my decision but its better than continue something that you dont like for years till eventually you get old and regret it thorough your entire life.

So, goodbye BSc (Hons) Material Technology. You not for me neither Im for you. For some people maybe you can laugh at me, but remember the sky isnt always bright. And thanks for people who supporting me during my glooomy day. You know who are you =)

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top