Wednesday, December 2, 2009

If I could turn back time..


I will..
1. Ask my parent not to make me used to eating fast food at home for dinner since I was in primary school, so I wont be as fat as I am now.
2. Not to read Enid Blyton books in the dark before sleep when I was in primary which had caused me to wear spectacles at such an early age of 8.
3. Mix more with friends so Im not having a dificulties to socialize like Im having now.
4. Not ignoring some of my friends when I was in school. I lost some of my "ex-bestfriends"
5. Not spend quite some of my money on voting Vick Malaysian Idol. (LOL)
6. Study harder for my SPM.
7. Put a cover on my 1st hamster's container instead of leaving it open air. He was MIA when I was on 5 day trip to Cameron Highland.
8. Never start playing online game after SPM.
9. Stop my parent from get into trap of a "jurujual langsung" (We lost a lot)
10. Brushed up my english especially speaking skill.
11. Never get addicted to Maple Story
12. Never know this person from the game, he took a lot of my precious time as well as some money for "a cash" (I was stupid)
12. Study harder for my diploma.
13. Never spend all my money recklessly on music stuff
14. Never include "Material Technology" among my degree choosing course list.
15. Never need to wrote this list.

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top