Monday, January 4, 2010

A bad dream


Last night I had a very bad dream, and it just scary when everything seemed so clear. The background is in a classroom, UiTM classroom I mean. An unknown lecturer was checking the student's homework, and Im being one of students who doesnnt make it done. The lecturer than said if one person undone, she wont evaluate all students. lol. But thats not actually the main reason why I said this is a bad dream. >.<

So here's the bad story goes. Suddenly a girl came out of nowhere walk fast to a male student and slapped him hard. The girl take a few deep breath and she looked so angry, and I can see tears flew from the edge of her eye. She then shouted to the boy about something that he done to her which make her feel disappointed. The lecturer who felt her class was being disturbed by the slapping incident mumbling something about that girl, and the girl heard it.

The girl walked slowly to the lecturer with angry face and slapped her! The lecturer become angry and want to slap her back but the girl block her hand from doing so. She then say something loudly to the lecturer. After that she ran to the main switch box and trying to took off the power supply wire. Everyone were watching her but never act to stop her. Aware that she going to do something with the wire, I ran from the classroom to avoid any unwanted shock from the wire >.< The girl managed to snatch out the wire from it place and shout something. She then walk toward the classroom exit where I was nearby outside. She touched the wire to her chest and her body was shaking hard before she finally collapsed. It was a suicide. After her body was removed, the class continue as usual but at other room. Im not going to elaborate more further cos everything seems vague after this.

So that is about my last nite's bad dream. What scares me more is I actually know the girl. She is not my friend but I know she is the only child in her family. It was a great relief when I woke up this morning to find out it was only a dream. Phew.. Well..maybe some people saying suicide isnt a big deal and it might be the easiest way to end a misery. But in muslim, suicide will make bad things become worst, become whoever who make a suicide, he or she will be thrown to the hell and stay there FOREVER as a punishment for not appreciating life that was given by God.

So..yeah. Thats all folks. Really really thankful it just a dream cos I dun wish to watch a real suicide infront of my eyes. T_T

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top