Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Kajang Bus Stop




Today after I done with my stuff somewhere else around Jalan Reko Kajang, it was around 3.30pm something, still a long way before my father office hour end. (His office is in the same area too). Knowing there was someone that I dun wish to bump into that office, I decided to wait outside. I lingered around the 1st floor of the bus station, and grab 1 pack of Limited Edition Milo. lol. Then I continue walking around. It was nothing that interest me actually. It noisy with the bus engine sound and the air..ah, smokey~~ I walked till I reached the end of the floor, and I saw a small restaurant. There are some striking green color paper pasted on the wall wrote with their special menu. I read it and it say something like "Nasi Goreng Telur Teletak" , Nasi wadever wadever pun teletak", "bla bla bla teletak". Wad the hell with the teletak teletak thing? o.O''

Ok, everything was bored, so I decided to just sit while waiting for my father. My butt is sitting but eyes was still lingering watching people. Suddenly an Indo girl said to me "Kakak mahu pergi mana?" I dont know how old is she, but since she called me kakak..oh well.. I replied her saying that Im heading to Serdang and I was waiting for my dad. Then she started talking about herself, like where she going, she came from where, her brother job bla bla bla, and I just listening while not talking too much >.< (Im not in the mood to talk~~)


Not long after that she leaving to surau cos she wan rest. My eyes continue lingering. Suddenly it stop at a photo shop booth, there are 3 young gals inside and 2 of them are fighting! Slapping and scratching and shouting, before the 3rd girl confronted them. I was like, wow? After that they seems like make up each other and everything goes back to normal. lol

Shortly, the indo girl come back, saying that the surau is full. She back to her seat and started to snooze off. Ohya, forgot to mention that her bus schedule is at 10pm, long hours more to go.

Finally I got sms from my dad asking me to go to the car at parking lot. Yay~ finally Im out from this weird place..relief~~

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top