Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bald? (Part 2)


In some of my previous post, I was complaining about my hairfall problem. I had tried out numerous brand of shampoo on market including Pantene, Rejoice, Head n Shoulders, Clear, Dove, Sunsilk and the latest, Asience. Other than treating my dandruff problem, I found out it brings me no result in my hairfall problem or even repair my hair follicle. After seeing more hair on the floor each day, I know I really must try out of something. So after some research (which I hope the source are all true), I decided to splurge more on my hair product.

I'm having dandruff problem and most dandruff shampoo do contributing to the hairfall, which is really a big problem to me. After seeing a lot of reviews and opinions, I decided to get Nizoral shampoo to combat my dandruff problem.

If you trying to find this in supermarket, you wont find it. This is actually a controlled drug, and you can only buy it at pharmacy like Guardian, at the counter! I bought mine at Guardian, and it cost me RM30 for big bottle (100ml) It contain 2% of Ketoconazole, and can only be used for maximum of twice per week. I used it once every 4 days, and so far I only used it twice so its too early to comment about the real result. But so far Im liking this shampoo. My scalp feel so clean after use it and it give my hair a good hairday feel each time after usage as it make my hair goes fluffy and puffy.

Since I only can use it like twice a week, that means I need another shampoo for my daily use. From reviews, I found out that organic shampoo formulated with biotin might be good for thinning hair. There are numerous of brand and this brand seems one of the best selling, so I decided to give it a try. It is Avalon Organics Biotin B-complex shampoo and conditioner.
Another suggested product is actually taking biotin supplement with high dosage to promote hair growth since this vitamin is good for hair, scalp and nails. Bad news, both product are hardly to be found in Malaysia. Yes, there is biotin supplement sold around locally but only in low dosage. However, thanks to LYN forum, I found there is a forummer who brings these product from USA and sell it to the other forumers including me.

The big package arrived.


Yay~ the product that I hoping to be my hair savior.

The shampoo contain some ingredients to combat hairfall like saw palmetto, biotin and wheat protein. Some early review after 1st time using the shampoo, it work like most shampoo. Im glad it doesnt make my hair feel too dry or greasy like some shampoo. My only complain is the smell. Most people in drugstore.com described this unpleasant smell as grass smell..something like that. But for me, the accurate description about the smell is, it smell like most of our local oinment, or widely reffered as "minyak angin". Yea.. it really bug me at 1st but Im glad the smell go away as my hair no longer wet after shower..phew.. Oh ya, and the price for the shampoo is RM32, and same with the conditioner.

For biotin, its too early to give any review for its result, but some facts, 1 bottle cost me RM38 and it consist of 120 capsules. 1 capsule per day so it equivalent for 4 month of usage and it contain 5mg of Biotin which is pretty high. It is advice to drink plenty of water since it is water soluble.

An update after my 1st time of taking it. I saw a video about biotin by someone who always make a review about make up. According to the video, the biotin caused her to get cystic acne around her chin! It was supported by some viewers but not all..but still many. What freaked me off, the brand is exactly same as mine. So I did some online research and some people experiencing same problem when taking biotin. Ah... I really hope Im not in this group of people or else I need to choose between my face or my hair T_T

Tats all about my hair thingy, will update if got any positive or (hopefully not) negative result.

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top