Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday


Its Friday today. Hopefully my dad will be back from Hong Kong like what he told us before he left. Ish, its really worrying seeing him going to Kowloon alone with that unknown guy. Seriously. So many bad people in this world. Who knows if that guy is one of them. Last night I heard news about some Iranian got caught in airport because of bringing drugs inside backpack. That reminds me about some unlucky Malaysian who now stuck on jail in overseas because of being trap by Iranian people. Thinking about it freaked me out.

Hope my dad will be back safely. Argh..too many things to worry about. Dad, study, money, boyfriend, fats (lol). I will get crazy soon =_=''

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top