Thursday, February 4, 2010

New application submited


Today is the last day for Bachelor program application for public university. This time I only choose those course that I think I am capable of plus whatever that interest me. I dont want to just blindly choose like what I did last time causing me being ditched in Material Technology course and now Im wasting my precious six month just to apply for new course. Lesson learnt.

I hope the application will succeed. I dont care if I got into science unrelated course, as long as I got chance to to score the best and most importantly, with huge job scope. I dont want to end up being a low grade science graduate running whole Malaysia just to find a job with RM1k + salary. Thats what I called pathetic. (p/s: Im not refering this to anyone so please dont get offenced)

I hope everything goes well. I cant wait to study again, graduate and holding my very own money. Thats certainly a happiness.

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top