Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Something that I need to worry..


Today, my mum and bro said my dad will depart to Hong Kong with his "business partner" Fendi today for some work. I honestly dont really trust this Fendi guy. My dad always mention to me and family that he got some sort of project , I not sure land project or whatever but he said it is big. But Im still worry what if, if that Fendi just trap my dad to do something illegal and cause something bad happen to my dad? Somemore now he wan bring my dad go to Hong Kong. Anything can happen. I start to think so much again. I really hope nothing bad will happen..

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top