Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New layout


After using charcoal layout for quite a long time, I think it is time to change to a new face. Plus I got several complain from some people who reading my blog that my blog is hard to load. I assume it is because of the old layout, so here is the new one.

But before you all saying that I am a fan of Twilight, I would like to strictly state that I am NOT. This is only a temporary of having that huge twilight image as the headings since it already set in the xml code. I was only interested with the headings frame without the twiling image and the body. So what am I going to do is requesting someone who is pro in photoshop to create a new header for my blogs replacing those white vampires.

There are still a lot to edit, but since its already 1.20am and Im not in good mood, I think I'll just do it tomorrow or the next day. Till then, please do enjoy the vampires header while it still last~~

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top