Saturday, February 6, 2010

Yay~ my dad is back


So my dad finally back from Hong Kong as he promised, harmless. Lol. I guess I really got over-thinking about those bad guys wadsoever. Hahaha.. He didnt brought any gift, but he brought a box of mini lokum. And its really sweet ~_~ Ahh..Im sucky at mandarin orange.

This box going to get empty in few days.

RUILONG HANG, L size (but it looks like S to me)

Wow, it looks like golden lokum here.

Looks ordinary but Im glad it taste sooo sweet.


Anyway, my mum found back her black sunglasses, so yay~ I no need to buy new one. Save my 20 bucks. Great.

Oopps, Im being offtopic, but who cares since this is my blog? =P

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top