Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lousy seller


Im very pissed off with this seller. Really ruined my plan. My story started when I was searching for "this thing" which I need within a time frame, over the net. Actually, this item was still in stock around one week ago at one lyn seller, but I wasnt intend to buy it back then. So when finally, I decided to buy it, its already out of stock, and I late only by one day T_T.. So, nvm, I tried to get it from other seller. Saw it and it doesnt mark as oos item, but when I asked the seller, she also said this item out of stock. Ok, fine even a bit dissapointed.

So after further searching at LYN brings no avail, I started to search from other source, including this famous chinese forum called jbtalk. I use google translate to explore and finally find the item and it without out of stock mark. So with my friend, Nanako aka middlewoman help me as translator, the seller told us that she got stock for that item, even its not the exact color that I want.Since the color is similar, so Im fine with it and told the seller that I want it, but one shit thing happen so we asked the seller if we can make the payment on monday, but incase she want immediate payment, I will just straight pay for it. No respond at all from seller. The next day, we leave the message again that we want to pay for the item already, plus request the total ammount to double confirm before make payment (since she never did give us any total price confirmation wadsoever) but then still no reply from this seller. And finally on the next day, she replied us telling that the thing already out of stock, only left color that I dont want. I was so bloody dissapointed and Nanako query her how come suddenly no stock, since we already said want to purchase. And that lousy seller blame us saying why so late pay. Hello?? We already said that we want to buy this and was waiting for her snail respond about the payment, and now she blame us for her own mistake?? How can we just straight sent the payment without her confirm all total price plus account number. I know she got put her acc number on the front page but some seller didnt update their page thats why confirmation is necessary right? Every other seller will give confirmation to their customer before paying. Its fine if she just say sorry about her slow respond or inaccurate information wadsoever but blaming us for "late payment" is unacceptable, so Nanako shoot her back, and she goes silent after that. Its indeed her mistake. And because of her, now I need to search for the item all over again T_T.

Ish, hope I wont meet this kind of seller again. Argggh!!

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top