Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Review: Shahnaz Hussain Kajal Eyeliner


I was searching for a good but cheap eyeliner as a replacement for my Silkygirl auto pencil eyeliner which is suck as it keeps breaking. So finally I came across this on LYN.


The reviews from others were quite good, same goes for the reviews from MUA. Even Lolipop26, one of famous youtube makeup guru review also made a video about this thing and gives it a good rate. I also love the reviews about it is good for people who like to do tightline.

So, what about my review?
I bought this from ebay India since the price is cheaper compared to LYN, and they used registered mail to ship the item which is quite good. It came with a cheap looking black stick with a small mirror.

It looks like lipstick packaging. A "cone" will appear after I twisted it out. The cone texture is creamy black.

Its quite tricky to wear this actually! The "original" way from middle eastern is by put it in the inner corner of the eye, close your eye and glide it between your tightline and water line. It feels like Im poking my precious eye (seriously).A good hand control is necessary!


OUCH!! Nah..its not painful. Just feel uncomfortable. Poking our eye is never been comfortable right?


1st layer

2nd layer. I know my make up skill suck.

I used normal drawing slowly method for the right eye.

Tada!!
(Ohya, I never wear any base wadsoever for both eye. Its completely bare face!)

It creates a smudgy effect which is very good for those who like smokey eye.

The downside? It smudge a LOT after awhile. I keep worrying whether I already become a panda when wearing this and always want to check my eye which is quite annoying. Ish!
Without any base or "supporter", it will smudge in no time. Yucks~

However, the smudging problem can me minimized by taping some loose powder on the area or layer it with black eyeshadow or other black gel eyeliner at the outer rim of the eye.

Overall, this might be a good product but smudging too easily is a bit turn off. It probably wont suit people with too oily face (especially eye area) people who always had watery eyes. Some people claims that it wont smudge even they need to wet their eye as contact lens user, so I guess it depends on person.

I'll just rate this 2/5. I wish it doesnt smudged easily.

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top