Monday, February 15, 2010

Funny home waxing video


I was looking for epistick (tools for removing facial hair) videos in youtube and bumped into this video. Its not about epistick but its about hair waxing. This girl was trying a new waxing product that she bought from Australia and the result is... WOW. The video really cracked me up and I was burst into laugh even my sis was sleeping..sorry but I just cant help it. Lol.

Credits for the video owner for this hilarious video and I hope you dont mind Im sharing it here =)
Hope you all can enjoy this video too >_<

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top