Monday, February 15, 2010

When an advice isnt necessary right


I got an overprotective parent, especially my mum. They observe most of my activity, and control it. They will shoot me with a lot of question everytime I want to go out and they will ask what stuff I bought everytime there is parcel come to the house. My mum also dont like any idea like me going somewhere with my friend, leave alone staying overnight at other place. She will throw sets of question and a lot of negative consequences if me going out, like wad if I got into accident, wad if I got cheated, wad if this wad if that. Ok, I understand its for my own good, so Im kinda fine with it. While my dad, he will start being noisy when it comes to money. Bills is his main concern and sometimes he blame it with computer and laptop, even I believe majority of the electricity bills came from the 29 inch and big lcd tv in living room and masterbedroom which are turned on most of the time when my parent are awake. He even complaining if my hp bills reached RM30. But whatever, it his money so I guess he can complain wadever he want. They also control my social life like with who I befriend with. I admit this sometimes affect some of my past relationship with friends, and I know I might unintentionally hurt some of them thus destroyed the friendship which I do regret at times. About my hobby and interest, most of them received negative feedback from my parent. I used to be cute stuff sucky, they said it waste of money. True and I gradually stop. I used to be a hardcore online gamer, they said it waste of time and not good. Yeah, really true and I already quit those games already. I love to self karaoke, my mum said it noisy and its a useless thing. Ok fine, now I only sing once in a while with my room's door and window shut. I love to buy cd from Japan online and goodies from certain singer as collection. They said it so waste of money and time collecting stuff like this. Ok, I less buying now and even I did I try to make it as secret as possible.

However, my patience still have some limits and it started to irked me up when they complaining to all the things that Im doing. Nowadays, Im so into beauty stuff to maintain or repair my skin and start to put some make up when go out. They do complain seeing parcel come once in a while into my doorstep. Im still fine with it. But then when today my mum complain about me put makeup on and give me this harsh statement "u wear make up, u think u so pretty? you look old and make people cant recognized you", I feel a bit hurt especially by the first statement as it almost killing my confidence that I built by make up. I know Im not pretty but I know my appearance look better with some light make up. I dont know if it make me look old or what but I noticed less people call me "akak" during shopping or wadever. (damn I always hate those auntie in stalls or shop call me akak when they obviously is in their 30s, can you just call me cik or miss like most chinese promoter did?) People cant recognize me? Maybe I look different just because recently I start to wear contact lense after hiding my eyes behind glasses for the pass 15 years. Seriously, is it wrong for non-good looking like me to wear make up? Is it wrong to improve my shabby appearance? Why you must give me that blunt statement just because you are not happy with most of things that Im doing. Please, I need my own space for my stuff.

Im sorry mum, this time I cant swallow that "advice" of yours. I love you but I do hope you can be more positive and supportive towards me rather than being negative all the time. I really need it. I know I might not right all the time but it doesnt mean that Im wrong all the time while you are the one who always right.

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top