Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bakso anyone?


Last 2 days, I went to pasar malam near my house area with my bro. After getting everyones food, as usual Im the last one who still undecided on what to eat. Slow decision maker!! Even when choosing food!

So I walked till the end of the pasar malam till the last seller selling chicken rice and noodles. My eyes caught on the bakso which was one of the menu list. I know bakso is an Indonesian food, but then I never tried it. So I asked the seller, what it looks like. She answered "Mihun atau mee sup campur bebola daging". I was like, wow, got meatballs? And at the same time my mind came across Pizza hut meatballs. lol. So without hesitating, I ordered one with mihun. The seller asked me whether I want it to be hot, and without thinking I said yes. Ironically, Im actually not someone who adores hot and spicy food so much =.=. After I paid RM2.50, we left for home.

Time to devour the bakso!


The picture, is it look tempting? It look scary actually. Guess what is the brownish thingy? Its grinned cili api mixed with the noodle. Woah, I was hoping it wont cook my tongue >.< And the meatballs, nah..dont expect it will taste like pizza hut meatballs.

After one slurp.

Ffffffffff..... damn spicy!

Still try to hold my burning mouth, but at the end I only managed to stuffed all the meatballs in my stomach, and lots of soup, no..its chilli soup, and mihun remain unfinished. Wasted! But I really cannot take it anymore since it too hot till I cant merely taste anything with my tongue, really! And my lips was swollen and red as if I wear a lip tint or something =.=

So thats my first experience of eating bakso, hottest noodle I ever taste. And sorry I wont buy this again as it almost cooked my belly, lol.

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top