Monday, March 8, 2010

Yay!


Today I got 2 parcels from Babyangel83 and D-mask. Happy happy happy!! Now left 3 more in waiting list. The 1st one is my first purchase with Babyangel, I choosed normal postage and it still havent reach in my hand after 2 weeks, even my 2nd purchase from her already here, damn. One from ebay Hong Kong which going to turn 2 weeks soon and the last one scheduled to be posted by the seller this week from drugstore.com spree.

Wohoo.. shopping really can make me happy.. especially at this time when my heart is so fragile as if waiting to be cracked because of certain things, thanks to someone.

Since most of my item already in my hands, Im going to post some hauling entry soon. I really splurged a lot (a lot in terms of tight budget) last month and infact I already bought some stuff as soon as this month started. My wallet really is crying for help right now T_T

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top