Friday, March 5, 2010

Hand Sanitizer


Can I make a short reviews about hand sanitizers? Yes , of course I can. Its my blog anyway.

Hands sanitizer started to become popular since the H1N1 break out. But I started to buy hand sanitizers not because of the pandemic, but since I began to wear contact lens few months ago. You know, good care of hand hygiene is a must when handling contact lens since we going to poke the thing on our precious eyes and we use our bare hands to do the job. Besides its quite convenient incase you need to use an ATM machine that someone had put mucous on it (if you watched H1N1 advertisement in RapidKL bus before, you'll know what I mean) and you cant find any water source to clean your hand, thats when your handy hand sanitizer came to the rescue since this small bottle of gel claims that they can killed 99.99% of germ on our hand. Wow, isnt that cool?

So far Im using my 3rd bottle of my hand sanitizer and I buy different brand each time since there are lots of brand in the market nowadays. The price is kinda cheap too, range from RM2++ -RM5.
My very first bottle was from Eskulin brand which cost me less than RM3. It actually meant for kids hand but I still bought it anyway due to the cute disney bottle and the light fruity sweet scent. It has blue speck in the gel which I really enjoy crush it on my hand..*childish*. When apply on hand, it will give slightly cool sensation (which I love) before it fully absorbed by the skin. I use it almost everyday even my hands not particularly dirty, and this bottle ends in not time.

My 2nd bottle was from Dettol. I chose the one with aloe over the original one since the original is more to medicated smell. Unlike the fruity scent of eskulin, this, of course give the light smell of aloe and it never leave any cooling sensation upon application. The price is more expensive compare to other brand..well its Dettol, so what you can expect.

And finally, my current bottle is from Ginvera brand. Now, this hand sanitizer smells like perfume which I never realized before purchasing it. It is soo heavy scented till to the point that I can smell this right away when I step into my room while my sister was using this, and infact at first I thought someone is wearing perfume before I saw my sis holding the hand sanitizer bottle. It feel a bit sticky upon application which I suspect due to high fragrance content. The smell can even make me sneeze (my nose kinda allergic with heavy scented perfume). I dont feel comfortable at all when using this before putting on my lens because it feels like I sprayed my hand with perfume and having perfume spec on your eyes never sound like a good thing. I guess I'll getting other brand soon for my lens purposes, and for Ginvera, Im not going to repurchase once this bottle comes to and end. I want something to clean my hands, not a perfume.

I do recommend people out there especially girls who love to touch up their make up to have a hand sanitizer in your handbag. Well..the world out there is so dirty especially when we have soo many uncivilized people that love to litter here and there in our country. Who knows if you actually had touched a shit trace somewhere before you patting your face for make up touch up. Ew..that is so gross right?

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top