Thursday, March 4, 2010

Rant rant rant


From now, Im going to concentrate on finding my part time job. I dont want to wait anymore. I already delay it for a month just for a stupid reason that I dont know when its going to happen, and now I dont want to care. Im going to stop neglecting myself just for the sake of people around me. I want to get a job as fast as possible, get the money, shopping, saving and if God willing me, Im going to step into student world again, try my very best to score. Graduate, find a permanent job. Make a lot of good money, be somebody and marry a good man.

Oh God please give me enough time to achieve all those. I still got lots of things to do. I really hope 2012 is just a pure Mayan myth. I still have lots of dream..

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top