Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Review: Mandom Beauty Cleansing Express Eye Make Up Remover



Price : Around RM22++ something from Watson
Size : 140ml

Available at other store like Jusco as well.

I was looking for a replacement of my Maybelline Make Up remover which almost finished that time as I accidentally spilled almost half bottle of it on the floor*ouch*. I decided to find other brand since the Maybelline wasnt really effective in removing my Volume cat eye mascara. After looking around, my eye caught on a new standee at Watson with Mandom Cleansing Express range product which I believed just been brought to Malaysia. I saw the eye make up remover and straight away love the packaging (I am sucky for cute packaging). However, since I never heard this brand before, I decided to put it on hold to search for some reviews.

And I found lots of good reviews about this make up remover so few days later I came back and straight grab this to the cashier.

First of all, I really love the printed details on the bottle as it quite cute and has the high quality feeling.

Isnt it pretty?


The bottle tip is like most of other make up remover out there. You need to pour this on cotton pad and start your erasing process.


The product consist of 2 layers of oil, so must shake it well before using.


So, is it work as what other people claims? For me, it works quite well on my eyeliner and eye shadow as I need only 1 - 2 rub before they vanished from my eye. However, I also found out that I still need to put some effort to remove my Maybelline Cat eye mascara. It kinda a bit disappointing as I was hoping to find something which can rub this easily from my lashes. I guess the mascara itself is the type that very hard to remove.

See how dirty is the cotton pad after single wipe.

My eyes was actually cleaned after that except for my eyelashes which still have traces of stubborn mascara.

Of course after that you need to clean your face thoroughly with cleanser.


Overall, I think this product is ok, and I can assure it work better than the Maybelline one. I might consider in repurchasing this, as the price is cheap for 140ml of product and it work except on my mascara. But I believed it will work well in removing other brand of mascara, so hopefully I already change my mascara by the time I repurchase this product.

My rating:
4 out of 5 star on my eyeshadow and eyeliner
3 out of 5 star on my Maybelline cat eye mascara.

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top