Saturday, March 20, 2010

No Streamyx for 1 month


My father decided to upgrade my streamyx to 4mbps speed. Initially I was excited. Imagine, from 512kbps to 4mbps. Wow, 8 times faster. Cool. In order to get that freaking speed, the old streamyx need to be terminated before we change to the new one. Oh, ok, fine. But only AFTER it got terminated, my father said that I need to wait for at least 1 month before the new streamyx can be activated. I was like.... ONE MONTH?? Without streamyx?? NOOOO!!!

Why on earth they need to take a 1 freaking month just to create the account? Hello, its not that I didnt pay the bills thus I need to wait for 1 month fine for reactivation or whatsoever. We want to upgrade! Or can I say that we want to give them more money. So why make us to wait so long. Ohya, actually we need to wait AT LEAST 1 month before the account can be activated. Means it might take more than 1 month. Wow, unbelievable.

Seriously, I feel as if I got conned. Sigh..

And now, I need to rely on snail speed of 54kbps dial-up. And of course it wont run at 54kbps, my current speed now is only 24kbps. Even tortoise already done crossing the road while me still loading my yahoo mail. My parent dont agree to sign up for P1Wimax as the subscription is based on 1-2 year contract. Any my mum seems not interested in getting Celcom broadband. I wish I got money now so I can just get it for myself T_T

With this speed, no need to dream making a blog post full with pictures. I even cant sign in my msn. Left alone youtube. No more Texas Hold'm Poker for now. And my cafe world will be abandoned for 1 month plus because I cant cook dishes for my restaurant.

Window shopping become much harder. I cant even view pei2 thread as there are too many pictures. I only can load 1 tab at 1 time instead of 10++ tabs when I window shopping using streamyx. My joy of online shopping is vanished by more than half.

My job haunnting of course become much more difficult too. Surfing jobstreet is damn slow, and I cant even use google map properly for directions purposes. Sometimes I need to ask my dar or frens to help me seeing the map.

Since I rely a lot on msn to get connected with my dear and others, I need to use ebuddy as substitution for my dead msn. And it keep disconnected everytime I try to load any website with heavy traffic. And the most annoying thing is, ebuddy has this arabic advertisement that keep refreshed whenever I tab out the chat box. Why I said the advertisement very annoying? Is because it has been implemented with some sort of music and I cant mute them! I feel like pulling my thin hair evertime the song play by itself. So the only way is to just mute my computer sound. Ish.

Now my second brother is back for holiday. That means I cant use this dial-up as much as I want too as he might use it for ipta scholarship application whatsoever. I just hope I still can find my time to get online since I need to alert on any job enlistment and keep checking my mail incase there is any interview call out. I got my own importance too, you know.

Ahh..this is so annoying. I still cannot accept that I need to wait for 1 month. Is this real? I wonder if it just some misunderstanding since its not my father who handling this new account but my relatives. Maybe my father had missed out something, thus the 1 month waiting time? I also not sure.

Sometimes I wish time goes slower but this time I wish time can go faster and faster. Sigh..

2 comments:

Eina said...

I'd be worried too - but I wouldn't leave it at that - I would continue to contact TM until I got an explanation of WHY there is a 1 month period where you can't use your old line or whether this was a misunderstanding - though it appears your old line really did get cut off?

I also have a 1Mbps line & was considering upgrading but there is no way I would do that if there was 1 month with no Internet.

Thought of contacting the Malay Mail?

Reen said...

I wish I could contact TM regarding this issue but the information that I might get would be limited since this line is not under my name, but its under my relatives name even though my parent pay for the bills. They also responsible in handling the line upgrading thingy and stuff while my father just being a "middleman" between me and my relative to explain things happened regarding the line. So I believe there is some sort of misunderstanding because 1 month waiting time is kinda ridiculous. But whatever it is until now I still cant enjoy my streamyx after 1 week++ my line get cut off.

However I've read a blogger who mentioned the same thing (1 month waiting time )when he wants to upgrade his line to Streamyx Cool uni pack. And there is some forum discussion that mentioned we need to wait for 1 month after b4 we can reapply for new account after the old acc has been terminated.

Anyway, I'll try to contact TM to get more explaination, and if this huge waiting time really exist, I guess we as customer really have right to make some noise to complain =]

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top