Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My internet is back!


Finally! After a very suffering 1 month using the bleh dial-up, after a countless number of being disconnected, after a gazillions of cursing because of the slower than snail dial-up connection, after a few meals at McD just to get a good internet, after competing the telephone wire with my bro just to get online, after many many sms as msn substitution which actually doubled up my monthly bills, and now its here! Yes! Streamyx staff came to my house today and activate my long awaited upgraded Streamyx.

They give us a wireless or router modem or wadsoever it is called, so now Im no longer in need in using my 15m of lan cable which is quite convenient. I can bring my laptop and surf net everywhere in my house now. In living room, in parent's bedroom, in dining hall, or even in toilet if I want too. Haha! No need to lock myself in this small bedroom just to get online whole day.

So, am I satisfied or not? So far, my msn dced 4 times, and I already restart the modem once. I can say its not a good start yet. Perhaps I should let it to settled down for few days before make any complaints.

And how's the so called 4mbps speed performance? I downloaded a zipped file of 39mb in 10 minutes, and now a 54mb file which expected to finish downloaded in 40 minutes times. Hmm, sounds unstable. But perhaps because there is other 2 computers in my house that using internet right now so it got split into 3, thus I cant complain much.

But as long as I can surf internet like before, I will not care much about it. Finally I can set my mind free again. I just tired being trapped in this apartment block, doing nothing and having a huge view of school constructing site as my window's view of panorama. What a brain torturing.

I didnt say that internet is my whole life, but instead its a part of my life which Im really glad to have it back.

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top