Monday, July 19, 2010

Lippie Hauls: MyLipStuff and NYX


I think this is my biggest haul so far, just for lip product, at least for someone who not really a make up junkie like me.


So, here it is!

MyLipStuff.com. Its the coolest lip balm merchant in a whole world. You can choose over 400+ flavor for your lipbalms. I bet choosing flavor isnt easy. I myself spent few days just to pick my flavour. lol.


Upside Down Pineapple Cake, Shamrock Shake, Jalapeno Poppers and Twisted Melon.

The packaging is very simple, but thats ok.

All sounds yummy didnt they? Except for the Jalapeno Poppers of course which sounds rather scary. Lol.

And, how it really feels and TASTE on lips?

[Upside Down Pineapple Cake]
Im not a fan of pineapple, but why did I choose this? It because I saw a lot of good reviews on the reviews section, and all of them except 1, gave this 4 stars and above.

And now my opinion. I smell a lot of coconut in this, mix with vanilla or caramel, but cant really sense the pineapple. Honestly, its no as yummy as I thought it could be, but its not that bad. However, I wont repurchase this flavor.

Next....!

[Shamrock Shake]
I never taste the real Shamrock Shake aka minty milkshake, but this lip balms is really really good. Its minty and smells delicious. Have you ever eat Andes chocolate with mint flavor? It smells exactly like that! Just one complain, the minty feeling doesnt last long. But overall, I love this, It's my favourite among others. Might repurchase.

the most interesting one..

[Jalapeno Poppers]
People said "Jalapeno" flavours is good as lip plumpers, as you will feel hot as if you smeared the real jalapeno onto your lips, while "Jalapeno Poppers" is same as Jalapeno, but with addition of cheese flavor. And yes! Its hootttt on my lips and I can feel the tingling burning sensation. Shortly after that, my lip plumped. Cool isnt it. But the only turn off is this balm smell sour. I guess because of the cheese? Not going to repurchase this, or maybe I'll just choose "Jalapeno" next time.

[Twisted Melon]
Actually this is my sis lip balms. She dont know how to choose out of 400++ different flavors, but then she said to me that she want something fruity and minty, and I ended choose this. The melon is there, but sadly, the mint isnt really there. So, thumbs down for this. Not going to repurchase.

And honestly, the balm texture itself is good, very moisturize. And the great thing is all the ingredients to make these balmies are natural. So no chemicals added.


And for NYX.
Megashine Lip Gloss in Beige, Megashine Lip Gloss in Smokey Look, and Round lipstick in Indian Pink.

I bought the megashines from other seller from lyn while the Indian Ink was purchased together with the MLS. Im not going to review these for now since I dont have a good lighting source currently to snap swatches.

If anyone wondering how did I get my hand for MLS, actually I joined a US spree handled by someone called Rowena from lyn. She handles several sprees at time, and recently, she just opened a new forum, just for her spree http://forum.malaysianbeautystore.com/.

Anyway, Im going to sleep now since its very late already. Lucky Im on leave tomorrow. Yay~

Good night~

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top