Monday, July 26, 2010

current wishlist


Ever since I working, my shopping desire grow bigger and bigger along with my wishlist of course. I go out for window shopping (which turn out to shopping) at least twice a month and the worst is I window shopping (which also can turn to shopping) online everyday!! It just unstoppable thus creating a massive destruction on my bank account T.T


Anyway, here is my current top whishlist for now.

LG Renoir - seriously I need a new phone
Solotica NC Mel - Im not going to buy this in nearest time but I hope I will.
New spectacle with degree - My spec coating spoil already
any Perfume CD - Im so into Perfume mode now.
baby pink and coral blush (brand tba) - my blushes finally reaching the pan after like..5 years? Yay!
any good bronzer - just start to learn how to contour make up
make up brush set - I only have 2 brushes so far. Blush/face brush and eyeliner brush :(
a good clarifying toner - Pure Beauty toner doesnt work on me
concealer - I dont have any
88 eyeshadow pallete - Im not sure about this, but Im totally fail in eyeshadowing >.<
Unagi roll from jusco - its a food, I know, but I so really want it. I just love unagi sushi.

Honestly, the list will never stop but for now, those are my top current wishlist. I know my wallet is going to cry again >.<

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top