Monday, August 2, 2010

Overdue haul: Circle lenses


Back then, I owned only 2 pairs of circle lenses which is XCK-105 and Barbie Super Nudy Green and thats it. But ever since I got my temporary job, I started browsing back those circle lenses shop and thread and now I think I have fall into the circle lens bandwagon once again.

So this is my few months back (thats why I called this an overdue haul) pick on circle lenses.


From left to right:
Big DM23 brown, Max Pure pink, Max Pure Brown and MX-21 Black

I also bought a few sets of lens case, or else where am I gonna put all these lenses right.

The bottles are so pretty so I think I might keep them as collection. lol.

If you wondering what are the brand of these circle lens, DM23 and Max Pure Pink are from Dueba and MX-21 is from G&G but I heard people said Dueba and G&G is a same brand.

And for my Max Pure Brown, I have no idea whether this is from Dueba or EOS, because the supplier (Jujulens) change the original label into their own label:


So now the bottle label is Jujulens, instead of (insert brand name here). In my opinion, I dont think this is a good idea, since they should at least state what is the real brand right? And they even ditch the lens name. Plus some people (like me) might want to collect the bottle with different pretty labels, instead of having 4 pairs of different lens but with same label and no specific name and brand, sounds boring right?

Just a low quality picture on how each lenses look like:
Top from left: DM23 Brown and Max Pure Pink
Bottom from left: MX-21 Black and Max Pure Brown

Anyway, I might reviewing each lens when I have time. So far Im liking all of them, especially the Max Pure series. And more big hauls on circle lens are coming soon. So stay tune. And yes I guess I am now addicted to circle lens!


0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top