Monday, August 9, 2010

Sick gummy


So..my poor teeth gummy have been sicking since last Thursday and now it got swelled badly. I will always feel there is a big bump on my lower left chick especially when I just woke up from a slumber. And now it getting worst till the the level that most thing that involve the movement of mouth muscle hurts! It hurts when Im swallowing (food, drink, saliva, wadsoever that can be swallowed), it hurts when Im brushing teeth, it hurts when Im yawning, and it even hurts when I was burping, wtf.

It making me damn frustrated for the whole day as Im having pain everytime Im swallowing my saliva as if Im having a throat ulcer which is not and chewing food is such a chore. Dont even think of chewing something like gummy bear when your gummy is sick, you gonna scream ouchhh...!


Eating panadol wasnt enough so I guess I need to see dentist tomorrow. I dont want to bear this pain till fasting month, gosh, it would be a night mare fasting while having a sick mouth T.T

And that means I need to take mc tomorrow. Yay!! Thats the good part :P So if any of my colleague read this, you know what happen to me if I absence tomorrow, haha. I think this is finally my time to take mc, since I never had one ever since my first working day, lol.

Anyway, since someone already off to bed, that means I also need to sleep now (if I can sleep la). But before that, maybe I'll play few poker hand 1st, lol.

So, nite nite~

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top