Tuesday, August 10, 2010

DIY: Lip Scrub


Recently while surfing youtube videos, I came across a beauty guru channel by Michelle Phan and Im seriously hooked! There are many beauty gurus out there, and she isnt the prettiest among them, but somehow her videos are really fun to watch for (well..at least for me). I love the music she used, her words, the way she narrates the videos, her sweet voice, instruction, description, the humor, the randomness or maybe should I say I love almost everything about her videos! Even my sister who not really into make up stuff can watch her video from start to the end. Haha! I know most people who love make ups already know about her, but incase you dont know. you can check out here channel here.


So back to the title, I saw one of her video titled Kissable Lips DIY. In the video, she shows how to get a soft kissable lips by exfoliate the lips using DIY lip scrub. As I think it look easy and fun, so I decided to try it out!

This is the lips before it get scrubbed, I hope it doesnt look gross :(

What you need is pretty simple. A table spoon of sugar, 2 table spoon of honey and a squirt of vaseline. You can buy vaselline from pharmacies like Watson or Guardian. I got mine in 50g tub for RM4++ .

Firstly, put all the stuff in a small container.

Stir it so that you can get a gritty texture like so.



Next, just put it onto your lips like how you apply lip balm, and then just rub it all over your lips using your fingers.

Again, sorry if the teeth look gross >_<

Finally, wipe it off with wash cloth or tissue. And tada...! You get an exfloliated lips. Can see the difference?



I never scrub my lips before, and I think this way is very simple yet fun! And did I tell you that the scrub taste yummy too? Even with vaseline. Lol.

Have fun trying it for those who interested! And you might check Michelle Phan's channel for more fun tutorial.!

Thats all. Thanks for reading ^_^

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top