Friday, October 29, 2010

Review: Mandom Beauty Cleansing Express Sebum


Actually I bought this quite awhile already. Infact, the bottle already reached the bottom XD. This is a water based make-up remover from Japan. There are 4 types of them, which is for oily skin (green), dry skin (white), anti-aging (orange) and the latest one, for sensitive skin(purple). I bought the green bottle since I have a combination, more to oily skin.

Picture taken from Mandom Beauty website. (the flower pattern are slightly different from the one that I bought)


So, my review about this product?


I love it! 1-2 squirt of this lotion on a cotton pad is just enough to remove make up from my face. You may need 2 cotton pads for thicker make up. And from the description, you can just straight go to bed without cleaning your face after using this. But I still wash my face after using this, just want to make sure my face is really clean, plus its a routine to wash my face before going to bed. However, this make up remove failed in removing my Marjolica Majorca mascara (most stubborn mascara!) . It can remove my Relian Mascara effectively tho. So most of the time, Im using this to clear all make up on my face plus using Mandom Beauty cleansing express Eye Make up Remover for my eye make up.

Plus, its free from alcohol, preservative, oil, fragant, colorant which is very good for sensitive skin.


Overall, this is going to be something that I will repurchase. For Malaysian, you can find this at Watson or Jusco. I forgot the price but I think its around RM28-RM3X something which is affordable for a huge 300ml bottle.

My rating: 7/10 (I wish it can remove my MM mascara)


0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top