Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Review: Mandom Cleansing Express, Cleansing Gel


I finally finished my 1st bottle of Cleansing Express sebum. Initially, I was thinking whether I should just grab my 2nd bottle. But after reading a review about this being better than the cleansing lotion, I decided to give it a try.


It is a water based gel, without paraben and fragrance, which is good for sensitive skin.

The ingredient:-

Made in Japan, so the quality is assured as most item from Japan are high in quality.

Instead of removing make up using cotton pad for lotion type, for gel type, you need to apply it like how you using your facial cleanser, and rinse it with water upon using.

My experience on using this product? It can remove my face make up like bb cream, powder and blusher very well, however I got some problem in removing eye make up with this gel. It cant remove my Majolica Majorca mascara (just like the lotion), plus I had a bit of problem in removing my eyeliner especially at waterline since Im trying to avoid the gel from getting into my eye, like how we avoid cleanser foam to get into our delicate eye. So most of the time, I will use Cleansing Express Eye Make Up Remover for eye make up.

So whats my opinion for this product compare to the lotion type? Honestly, I prefer the lotion type more over this. I think by using cotton pad, we can get more control on which face area to clean especially for those harder to reach area like eyes.

Overall, this make up remover wasnt that bad, but less convenient than the lotion type. The price however is cheaper by few RM tho. You can get this at Watson, Jusco and SASA outlets.

My ratings: 6/10

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top