Thursday, November 11, 2010

My way to remove "Ori" sticker.




I bet quite a number of people out there dont mind about the "Ori" sticker that has been sticked on most Cd sold in Malaysia. Well, since its indicate that the cd are "original". However, I do mind. You know why? Because they just freaking love sticking it at the front part of booklet, or any other strategic part instead on the plastic shrink wrap. And if you are lucky enough, they can just paste their ugly LPF sticker at the face of your beloved singer.

As a cd collector, the packaging is very important for me. Sometimes, I can buy a cd just because I adore the packaging more than the content. Most of the Cd that I collect are from Japan. I really adore how Japanese packed their stuff as they will always try to preserve the collectible value of the item. Most of the time, stickers are only being pasted on the plastic wrap instead of booklet, or the worst, on cd case.

Enough of that, now Im gonna show you how I remove the ori sticker from the cd booklet/box. I bet many people got their own way, but this is my way on how to do it. If there is any better way, feel free to let me know.

First, just peel it off, slowly and carefully.

You will see some remaining of the sticker.

To remove these sticker stain, just pour 2-3 drops of oil (Im using my olive oil make up remover that I use to clean my make up brush) onto a cotton pad, or a clean tissue.

After that just rub the stain off, and you can see the sticker residue being removed effortlessly.


Clean the oil residue, and voila. Now your cd is free from Ori sticker.

You can also use this way to clean any other sticker smudge on your stuff.

However, I got a bit of problem to remove the LPF sticker as it cant be peeled off easily.


You need to peel it bit by bit before remove the sticker stain using the oil.

Thats all on how I remove sticker/sticker stain on my cd collection. Hope it helps for other cd collectors out there. :D

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top