Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bla bla bla..


Usual place Jusco Equine park, just to buy some hostel stuff for my bro. And since nobody want to follow, I just shop alone...BORINGGG~~~ Then my eyes lingering around couples clinging hand, I was like..ahhhh am I single or wad?? I want to be like that too T__T Nvm..enuf about the caveman.

Anyway, I hate going out without treating myself with something. So I just bought these:

New CLEO mag and face wrap or whatever it calls. Yeah, I really need that face wrap. All this while I only wear this weird looking headband to hold my hair when cleaning my face, which is this:
Im not kidding okay~ In fact I got another one with white ears but I misplaced it somewhere in my room.

Any goodies with CLEO? Nah..not much..
Just some soap sample and coupons that only can be claimed at selected counters, bleh!!

CLEO is my must buy mag..Well, not because of those fashion stuff that mostly I cant afford to buy, but mainly because of those life related discussion which is interesting to read in my opinion. So whats in CLEO this month?

Hope I dun have any worst date

Test yourself question

Calorie talk

I need this. I think my bedroom is like a store room now.

Good timing. I got this syndrome towards my dear too.

Him say. One of my fav section

Great, at least I got a new mag to keep myself busy during this "caving" season, right?
Smile please~ be happy!

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top