Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy 54th Birthday to my mum!


Happy birthday mother! 1st March arrived again and today my mother turns 54. Hmm, seems like the number "1" love my family. My mum is 1/3 while me and my bro are 1/10, and my dad is 6/1. My two "relative" (wads with the bracket? only some people know) are on 11/11 and 1/9. Oh, and did I mentioned someone close to me is on 1/x too? >_< We didnt really make any celebration yet since my father was kinda busy and one of my bro isnt here, which delay the celebration. However, I tried to make my first cake for my mother birthday. Due to shortage of some ingredients, I choose to make caramel pudding sponge cake simply because we got all ingredients at home. But the bad news is the preparation is kinda tricky for a beginner like me and the cake end up not as perfect as I thought. Infact the sponge cake part is quite a failure T_T.

Before in oven

When its done (after cooling period), only pudding can be seen while the cake failed to raise at bottom T_T


And it took a little bit time and my mother already in to bed. Arghh.. So I guess she will eat it tomorrow.

Why it took so long? Actually I can serve it before my mum go to sleep but my father who always choose wrong timing in doing something give me a nice fire stoning random lecture when I was checking the cake whether its read to be served. He totally kills my mood. I was spending many hours and effort preparing and all of sudden he got me into a random nagging serious talk. It make me feel a bit upset and I end up staying at my room after that with low mood so thats explain why I cant serve it immediately.

But anyway, happy birthday mother. I havent buy the present yet. I actually wanted to buy this recipe book that was produced by a local princess as the birthday gift which will cost me hundred bucks. But seems like I cant find it in nearest bookstore here, I guess I need to dig up big MPH for this. So sorry for the late present >.<

Anyway, I should sleep now because I need to get up early tomorrow, because of this:


Damn, stupid door bell run out of battery at the wrong time. Now because of it, I need to go through the hassle of "nicely planned" town of Seri Kembangan just to get to their post office which is located strategically on the middle of traffic crowd with no enaugh parking space. Shit. And its quite far from my house too. Sigh.. The postman sure very happy now as this time I cant blame him for my stupid bell door. (My name is known among some pos malaysia folks at Seri Kembangan kaunter serahan post office since I always call them complaining and nagging about my delayed parcel and bla bla bla.)

Maybe I should stop by Jusco after that so I can release my stress there by window shopping. Yay.

Ok, enough. Good night.

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top