Monday, March 1, 2010

OOS again!!


Sometimes I got a feeling that God actually want me to learn how to make fast decision.

Well, I can make fast decision at other important thing but not at all at shopping. Seriously I can think about certain stuff that I was eyeing for 1 week before decide to buy it or not. I love to take my own sweet time to find as much reviews as possible, comparing prices, opinions and much more aspect for the stuff that I planned to splurge on. And when Im done with that part and feel sure that I want it, I will come back to the shop...and just to find out that its already out of stock aka OOS! Huaaa~ how heartache after such a long time taken just to decide and when we want it, its gone! And this actually happened to me for few times thorough last 2 months and recently was few minutes ago as I never learnt my lesson T_T

OOS number 1, I was eyeing on few circle lenses. It took me weeks to look around and finally when I want to place the order, one of my eye prescription was oos. And it oos everywhere, which end up me opted for lower power because I was about to use this urgently for an important event (which was delay after that. Pfft!!).

OOS number 2, I saw this cell roller quite long time ago but never buy it because I think I dont need it urgently. So when I bought my Chilli Balo gel, I finally decided to buy the roller together but again, it OOS, everywhere in LYN. I was end up getting one at ebay with extra price and when I got it in my hand, the cell roller brand is different than what it advertise (Japan brand ====> China brand) which is suck.

OOS number 3, I wanted to get this "thing" as a gift to someone. I saw several LYN seller do selling this but again I didnt buy it immediately. And it was OOS when I already made up my mind. Even the most expensive among the sellers still OOS. I search everywhere, LYN, JbTalks, cutety, pretty, dunno wad other shop already, all OOS. I cant even find the exact thing when doing live shopping in Times Square. Gosh. End up, I delay the gift it to birthday instead. Hope it already restock by then =.=

OOS number 4, saw this cute Ayupan (Ayumi figurine) on AHS. Interested but then feel it a little bit expensive. Few days after that I still keep thinking of it and when I came back its already taken. T_T

OOS number 5, saw a sleeping pack at pei2 thread. And AGAINNN I never buy immediately. The moment I ask pei2, it already OOS. Lucky Babyangel still have it with cheaper price so I guess thats a good OOS moment.

OOS number 6, wanted to buy a bunch of skincare product for mask. I saw this nano fine towel and plan to get it since it might help cleaning the mask residue in deep pores. But before that I took a very long sweet time just to do my own research on the stuff ingredient since I think these item wont OOS so fast Finally a decision made (which is not much differ with my initial plan). Wanted to place the order from Renee shop but the towel is OOS =_='''. I was thinking to purchase from her so I can get 15% discount for my next purchase. And cutetygirl got no stock for the towel too. So I guess I will stick back to pei2 and this time I dont want to wait! I had enaugh with all my OOS item.

Lesson learnt. Hopefully I dont have more OOS item as Im going to get back to shop for some items that I already watching...1 week ago >_< .

0 comments:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥ARCHIEVE♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

My Blog List

♥Chimey♥

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ஐ■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■ஐ

♥HIT COUNTER♥

Buy plus size shoe here!

Photobucket
 
~This is my Mirrorcle World~ creditosbtemplates creditos Templates by lecca 2008 .....Top